This week I am especially thankful for:
1. My love finding a job after being laid off... It was the answer to my prayers.. and a wonderful Christmas gift for him.
2. Sleeping a couple of hours late because I'm off all week -- seems to give my body some rejuvenation!
3. This little old guy at the oil change/tire place that I've gone to for years... anytime he see's me or my car he gives me a big "hello darlin'!" it absolutely makes my day.
4. Christmas Eve service with my friend (and fabulous hairdresser) Paige... It was a nice way to spend Christmas Eve since my family is scattered all across creation and we don't get to get together for holidays.
5. my hair growing a couple more inches. I will never again cut it off in the middle of a crisis.. never.
6. Holiday sales.
What are you most thankful for this week?
ps. sorry my posts have been sporadic again. I PROMISE to try to get on track for those of you lovelies who keep hanging around... you light my world when I see your comments. :)