makeup makes my world go 'round.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011
"Sometimes I wonder if anything's absolute anymore. Is there still right and wrong? Good and bad? Truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable,left to interpretation, grey. Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it, cause we're faced with things that are not of our own making. And sometimes things simply catch up to us." 
-One Tree Hill

When I first decided to make this blog, I knew that it wouldn't be all about polish,... because lets face it,.. I have yet to get super good at nail art, stamping, water marbling, or anything else, so some of my posts of the "color of the moment" get kind of blah and redundant. So, in making this blog, I knew this would be my place to post any makeup hauls, clothing hauls, quotes, polish, or WHATEVER I felt like at the moment.. Hint at the fact that this is considered, "my wonderland." So, today's post will be about my excursion to Sephora on Friday night. 

I only came away with 4 things, and only got one of the things I was lemming for, but I LOVE everything I got... my biggest lemming was the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric! I also wanted Woodstock, but apparently Sephora does not carry it?? So I have to order the liquid 24/7 liner in Woodstock from Urban Decay's website.. I typically prefer liquid anyway.. in place of the lack of Woodstock, I got a Makeup Forever pink liner.. forget the name of it. BUTTT I realized UD made woodstock in eyeshadow, so I picked that up along w/Uzi!

i LOVE this color!! it has to be my favorite purchase! I can't wait to use it,... I'll try to get creative and post pics up here when I use it... :)

Such a beautiful shadow! 

Those eyeliners apply like a DREAM! makeup forever liner, UD Electric, UD Uzi shadow, and UD Woodstock shadow.

Happy Tuesday everybody! What is on your agenda today? Anything special? Any makeup you're especially lemming for?

6 comments:

Melu103 said...

hi my love!

:) make up yeaaaa!
those eyeshadows are awesome
hot pink and silver!

can't wait to see what
you come up with :)
take lots of pics!


:) in my agenda ..umm lets see
work til 5 then i gotta plan out
a week full of fun things to do
my girlfriend from Orlando is
comingo down to LA and its her
bday week so i want her to have fun!


can you think of anything fun
to do ? :)




xoxo
www.onylaflightaway.blogspot.com

Polish AMOR said...

you have done some good manis :) I suck at doing make up, I only use mascara LOL, cant wait to see a post using this stuff!

Katja said...

I really like the silver eyeshadow :)

http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

Lischen said...

thanks for your lovely comment!!

xxx

The Beauty and The Business said...

Love the haul, The UD electric liner reminds me of NYX electric blue jumbo pencil liner. I also love the eyeshadow very pretty, and the fact it's from UD is a bonus cause i love their eyeshadows!!

Side note I gave your blog an award, you can check it out on my blog.

Brittany Elaine said...

I love this quote! Love OTH too! ♥

http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/