a new favorite!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
"Don't take a fence down until you know why it was put up." 
~Robert Frost

Happy Wednesday, guys... I hope mid-week finds you well... we're almost to Friday! YES! Today I have for you a polish that I now consider a new favorite... I love, love, love discovering new favorite polishes.


Androgynie by ORLY! Its absolutely one of my brand new favorites! Its absolutely beautiful! Its got lil glitters in there, as well as some hex glitter. The only complaint I have about this is that the formula is so thin, but it builds up incredibly! This ultimately was 3 coats of Androgynie. 

Some sunlight.

flash.... isn't it beautiful!

blurred to show you the sparklies!

I am so proud of myself, lol... my application is getting SO MUCH better compared to how it was even just 4 months ago! And I've determined that I hate long nails... I used to wear long acrylics all the time.. but I guess its different with my natural nail. I'll let them get to a certain length and then I file them down... :(

Do you have this in your collection?


2 comments:

Katja said...

What a cute color! :)

http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

Melu103 said...

i recently bought one like that :)
glitter and black GREAT COMBINATION!


..love the reason why
i asked about the email is
because i don't know if you
noticed i already started posting
my sponsors guest posts ..
if you still want to be a part of
it email if not let me know <3


[♥]██[ X ]██[ O ]██[ X ]██[ O ]██[♥]
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com