Thankful Thursday.

Thursday, October 13, 2011
"In the presence of trouble, some people grow wings.. others buy crutches."
(I refuse to buy crutches. I will grow wings. That which does not kill me only makes me stronger.)

I have seen this all across the blogosphere ever since I've been reading blogs, so before I go to sleep tonight, I wanted to go ahead and make this first Thankful Thursday post, and hope to continue it...

This week I am especially thankful for:
1. Amazing friends. My backbone and my support system. Summer, Marissa.
2. Baby Wyatt's due date drawing ever closer
3. An amazing friend who is more of a sister than anything Spen'sar, and the birth of my niece, Laila only about 9 weeks away.
4. A good hair day.. err.. hair "night" rather.
5. The punkin roll that Marissa shared with me today.
6. Being able to have a Plan B to avoid disaster.
7. The love of an amazing man that washes over me every time he's near me. My best friend. My heart
8. nail polish. :)

Happy Thursday night everybody... Tomorrow is Friday! 

1 comments:

Melu103 said...

wonderful post hun!
gotta be thankful in life
for all the positive things
that happen and the people
that make it worht it every day!


have a lovely weekend

★..★..★..★..★..★..★..★..★
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
★..★..★..★..★..★..★..★..★