"In the presence of trouble, some people grow wings.. others buy crutches."
(I refuse to buy crutches. I will grow wings. That which does not kill me only makes me stronger.)
I have seen this all across the blogosphere ever since I've been reading blogs, so before I go to sleep tonight, I wanted to go ahead and make this first Thankful Thursday post, and hope to continue it...
This week I am especially thankful for:
1. Amazing friends. My backbone and my support system. Summer, Marissa.
2. Baby Wyatt's due date drawing ever closer
3. An amazing friend who is more of a sister than anything Spen'sar, and the birth of my niece, Laila only about 9 weeks away.
4. A good hair day.. err.. hair "night" rather.
5. The punkin roll that Marissa shared with me today.
6. Being able to have a Plan B to avoid disaster.
7. The love of an amazing man that washes over me every time he's near me. My best friend. My heart.
8. nail polish. :)
Happy Thursday night everybody... Tomorrow is Friday!