Thankful Thursday.

Thursday, March 22, 2012
This week I am especially thankful for:

1. Finally realizing I need to put myself before anyone else in my life. I've spent so many of my years living for other people... Its time to start focusing on me and what I need. 

2. Prayers and words of wisdom from someone who is slowly becoming a new friend. Please go check her out... Mrs. Robinson @My New Wife Life. 

3. Having tickets waiting in a Fandango Kiosk for me at the movie theatre to see 'The Hunger Games' with my bestie on Saturday!

4. My niece Laila and nephew Wyatt. Sister and best friend. Always thankful for them.

5. My loyal followers and commenters... you all brighten by day just by being here! 

6. Rediscovering 80's music.. Naked Eyes 'always something there to remind me', I have such eclectic tastes, lol. 

What are you thankful for this week?


0 comments: