Thankful Thursday.

Thursday, March 1, 2012
This week, I am especially thankful for:
{this did not post last week for some reason... so this is my thankful thursday for 2/23}

{1} My mom's birthday on Friday... she will be 62 and doesn't look a day over 50. I was my parents miracle baby. My mom was 36 and my dad was 47 when they had me; both had been told that due to various medical issues, they'd never have children... I've been alive for almost 26 years :)

{2} Jeans week at work! There's something amazing about not having to get up in the morning and decide which dress pants I want to wear today, lol. 

{3} My new Hello Kitty earrings! They're so sparkly!! 


{4} My new panda bear pouch thingie. She has a bow at the top, where that purple splotch is.. and when you open it, it sticks its tongue out! And it has a tail! LOL... as soon as I saw this, I had to have it. I'm such a kid at heart.

{5} The Walking Dead. If you watch The Walking Dead, you score major bonus points with me.

{6} The fact that March 23rd draws closer and closer... The premiere of the first Hunger Games movie... the trailer kills me everytime... that is seriously a phenomenal series of books. 

{7} Reality TV... it rots my brain. Especially Survivor and The Real Housewives franchise. I've watched Survivor for LITERALLY its entire run. I have not missed a season. Jeff Probst is my future husband.

{8} Finally remembering how to make the é in Windows. Because that is REALLY how my name is spelled. On my birth certificate my name is Desirée Michelle.

What are you thankful for this week?

0 comments: