Thankful Thursday.

Thursday, March 8, 2012
This week, I am especially thankful for:

1. Hot baths --- there doesn't seem to be anything as soothing to me.
2. My niece Laila turning 2 months old on March 4th. She's been such a blessing to all that are in her life. 
3. Best friends that allow me to use their house as a temporary stop on my journey home in tornadic  thunderstorms...
4. Getting to see my nephew Wyatt during that temporary stop.
5. Documenting everything I eat.. Its giving me a better understanding of what I put into my body... and how to work out meal plans that leave me with enough calories to make it through the day.
6. Photoshop!
7. Getting my Capital Colours collection in the mail!
8. My amazing followers who have taken this mess of a name change in stride, though its been rather embarrassing for me. 
9. Another day off on Friday. It will allow me to catch up on things. For those who don't know.. I work 10 hr shifts in a call center... I'm a team lead so I balance a lot of different things... it gets exhausting, but I love my job. I'm off Wednesdays and weekends... but there doesn't ever seem to be enough time to do everything I need to do.

What are you thankful for this week?


1 comments:

Polish AMOR said...

I'm thankful for Cold Medicine LOL bc I feel like poopoo...
Thankful that my son is such an awesome loving lil man
Thankful for great friends & family!
Thankful for the Seeing Enrique Iglesias in concert HE ROCKED :-P