February haul!

Thursday, March 1, 2012
So, I will be starting this monthly installment of my polish purchases from the previous month... This is mainly to keep myself in check.. or in denial.. about my polish hoarding. This is mostly for my benefit, lol. I hope you don't mind! Skip over it if ya wanna... :) 

In February, my polish purchases included:
*OPI~I Lily Love You
*OPI Designer Series~Temptation
*Sinful Colors~Cinderella
*Revlon~Blue Lagoon
*Deborah Lippmann~Glitter in the Air
*Deborah Lippmann~Across the Universe
*Color Club~Wink, Wink, Tinkle
*Color Club~Revvvolution
*Color Club~Wild at Heart
*Deborah Lippmann ~ Sweet Dreams
*Deborah Lippmann ~ Mermaid's Dream x2
*L'oreal ~ Now you Sea Me
*Sinful Colors ~ Kissy
*Sinful Colors ~ Pandora
*Sinful Colors ~ Zeus
*Sinful Colors ~ Neptune

0 comments: